Search Knowledge Base Articles
Application Development Tips
Application Development can seem rather complex, but we can help make it easier. When you have an idea, we can identify the key necessities for developing and then having your app live in the app store. Even if you do know the ins and outs of the needed functionality and full scope, we’ll do a full assessment of your project to make sure everything is fully defined and planned prior to execution.
- Define the goals of your app (entertainment, productivity, make a profit $, resale of the app)
- Write down as many details as you can about the applications functionality
- Identify how you want the application to look in terms of an interface
- Find applications which have similar functionality and/or present a look you enjoy
If you don’t know about functionality or design — no worries…We can do this for you!
Learn About the App Store
- Learn about the Apple app store, processes, & fees affiliated: Apple App Store Information
- Learn about the Android app store, processes, & fees affiliated: Android App Store Information
Take the time to learn about what is takes to Launch in the App Store!
Ongoing Maintenance Tips
- Contact Us often to ensure that as phones update your apps are still compatible & function
- Add additional functionality and/or new content to your application
- Update your applications functionality if there are bugs/errors
- Redesign the applications user interface to be more user friendly
Update and upgrade your existing applications
What We Can Provide
- Assistance with identifying application goals (informational, resale, profit from marketing)
- Application process — what a user can do start to finish, and through settings/customization
- Statement of Work (SOW) including your full scope + schedule + timeline, budget, etc.
- Testing of your application to eliminate delays, bugs, and errors
- Publishing into the app store and approval process
We can manage the entire process 100% from start to finish
Did you find this article useful?
You need a place to host your website i.e. this is where your site is located and where users will go to visit your web page and its content (inf...
Transfer Your Website Wording
Text transfer can be easier primarily because website text documents / files are typically smaller in size compared toadditional website content compr...
Transfer Larger Files
Larger file transfer would seem rather difficult to use, hence the most common file exchange platform being email, restricts the common user from send...
Best Tips on Taking Photos
Taking photos can be extremely hard at times because: you may not have the best camera, aren’t familiar with the correct camera s...
Writing Content For Your Website
Writing content for your website isn’t quite the same as writing content about every facet of your business. You should include on your website ...